To reset your password please enter the following information below:
How we use and collect your information
We will not sell or rent your personal contact information to other companies. We will not disclose your personal contact information to other companies, except in the limited manner and for the limited purposes described below. The DDN site has several forms and additional collection methods that request contact, payment, and other information. Providing such information is optional, but you may be unable to complete certain transactions, obtain certain services, or access certain features of the DDN site or software without providing the requested information.
Deltix uses the personal information it collects for the following purposes:
• To send promotional material about our company, products, services, and events and, in some cases, on behalf of related third-party products, services, and events. You may choose not to receive this additional information. (See "How to remove or update your information," below.)
• To manage licenses for Deltix products.
• To provide any communication or material necessary to respond to an order for a product or service, a request for support or information, or an application for a seminar, trade show, or other event.
• To solicit optional feedback in the form of surveys measuring customer satisfaction with Deltix products, services, and events.
• To notify you of new products, updates, or other information related to your purchases or information requests.
• To enable delivery of consulting or training services and participation in seminars, trade shows, or other events.
• To comply with obligations imposed by applicable laws or regulations, or with a court or administrative order.
• To provide important information regarding the renewal of agreements, version upgrades, and other alterations related to Company products and services used by customers.
Deltix may employ subsidiaries, partners, service providers, authorized distributors, and other third parties in order to fulfill the purposes described above. These entities may be located throughout the world. Deltix may also release current or past user information to third parties for limited purposes in the event Deltix believes that usage is (i) in violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Deltix Web site and/or (ii) associated with the commission of unlawful acts. Deltix may also disclose aggregate information to third parties.
Although Web browsers typically allow cookies by default, most browsers will let you modify settings so that you can decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of this Web site or other Web sites you visit.
How to remove or update your information
Deltix may send e-mail. You may choose not to receive these types of correspondence.
Note: If you are a licensed customer, you will continue to receive operational correspondence, such as e-mail notification of new releases and maintenance renewal notifications.
Correct/update your contact information: Deltix is committed to keeping your information as accurate as possible, in order to provide the best service to you. If you have a Deltix Account, you may make the necessary changes to your information online. If you do not have an account, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.